Thursday, October 15, 2009

urghh. hate her.

Before I start, I'd like to say, Rest In Peace Andrew Chow Kit Mun. Your death was un expected, but what to do, everyone dies and soon it will be somebody else's turn to bite the dust. Lastly, memories of you will stay alive in our hearts.
.................................................................................................................................
Photobucket
nasty just like you, my darling.
Today, just found out that I should write somethings for a person I truly HATE.
She's arrogant and nasty, she thinks she is perfect but she's not. She wears braces, because her teeths are ugly. Her head is too small for her body. Her skin is white and pale. She looks like an ass. She has a secret about the way she's living right now and only few knows it. She's a bloody parasite.
She can't stop insulting me. I know that I'm not as perfect as you are. Kalau nak kata apa apa pun depan depan lah babi. Tiny HEAD.
You want to know who that person is. Find yourself. HAHA
But I'll give you tips, the first letter of her name is A, the second letter is I, third letter N and last letter is A.
There's tonnes of AINA'S. Search for yourself. GAH.
And yeah there's one more thing I have to share.
There's a song by a black metal based band- Behemoth. The starting of the song is kinda quick and u can't understand a word. But if you listen carefully to the song, the ending is like kind of odd. It kinda sound like they're reciting the syahadah- La illa ha illallah. It's interrupting.
Behemoth- At The Left Ov God