Friday, May 27, 2011

Working on a SUPER PROJECT

Proud to announce, this is my first post via iPad, it is fun telling the world the insignificant matter of my life. Okay, I a week has passed, enormous amount of undone homework to be done. In my new school, not finishing homework is an awful turn down the lane of getting berated by teachers of many different shapes and sizes. Some teachers would throw some of my classmates out of class, some would get caned, some would get slapped and the most merciful of all punishments is getting shout at. As for the worst, is the silent treatment, where the student is ignored fully by the teacher. Many have told me that in learning, the most crucial of all matters involving studying is to respect the teacher. Despite, who or what the teacher is, whether the person is a man or a woman, short or thin, or not a person at all- a book maybe.

Okay, back to the main topic here, I'm working on a Magazine Making Competition by The Star Newspaper, the topic that I am including into the magazine is the rules to a happier life, tips on searching for friends, et cetera. The problem is right now all of the topic, after countless evaluation, I consider as hackneyed, jejune and boring. I want to create my own topic that holds a value of it's own, estatical value. My mother always stress on the estatical value of a somewhat matter, especially gifts. She says that gifts are symbols of remembrance, so no matter how small or how dearly priced a gift could be, the things that matter are from whom and for what reason. I received a prize not so great and not so exciting, a 10 ringgit note for my PMR exam which I received straight A's. It wasn't a lot, but because it was from my grandmother I valued the money so much that I tried but somehow couldn't spend the money for almost two weeks or so, which is until I betrayed my diet and ordered McDonald's through the phone line. What's left of the money is a balance of a 20 sen shilling. But despite that, I accepted the money without any complaints.

Ah, yes, any one out there want to contribute their ideas to me, please comment, MAY GOD BLESS YOU.